- Equipment may be borrowed from the Art Department by currently enrolled art students.
- Students must have their FSU ID Cards in order to checkout equipment, even if they have done so before.
- Students become liable for any loss or damage incurred during their checkout period and must sign a contract agreeing to this. Click here to view a blank version of our contract.
- Undergraduate students may borrow equipment for a period of ONE WEEK.
- Faculty and staff may borrow equipment for a period of ONE WEEK.
- Graduate students may borrow equipment for a period of TWO WEEKS.
- Equipment is due by the end of checkout hours on it’s due date.
- THERE ARE NO RENEWALS
- When the checkout period of is over, equipment must be returned to the checkout office.
- If more than 2 late returns are accumulated through the duration of the semester, the offending party will loose all checkout privileges.
- If any equipment is returned 5 or more days late (regardless of the borrower’s number of late returns), the offending parting will immediately loose all checkout privileges.
- The length of time for which checkout privileges are lost is to be set at the Equipment Checkout Manager’s discretion.
Questions? Call us at (850) 445-9820 to speak with the lab monitor currently on duty, email us, or visit the following links for more info: