Booking an appointment to work in the LightBox couldn’t be easier! Just follow the instructions on the module below to make your appointment. Before booking, please remember the following:
- In order to work in the LightBox, you must have attended the basic training demonstration. If you have not, your appointment will be canceled without notice.
- LightBox is located in room 1421 of the Carnaghi Arts Building (CAB).
- Appointments are two hour blocks. If you require more time than this, you will need to book multiple appointment slots.
- Once you schedule a time, you will receive an automated email from the booking service with a summary of the details concerning your appointment. This is NOT a confirmation. DO NOT ASSUME YOUR APPOINTMENT IS SET UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE PHOTO MANAGER CONFIRMING YOUR TIME SLOT AND THE NAME OF THE MONITOR ASSISTING YOU.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more late without notifying the monitor in charge of your appointment, it will be automatically canceled.
- If you fail to show for an appointment more than twice in a semester, you will lose access to LightBox.
Follow this link to make an appointment>>>>>>> SnapAppointments Online Scheduling
Questions? Email us!