*FOR ENROLLED ART STUDENTS & FACULTY ONLY
If you have any questions Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not checkout or return items outside open times under any circumstances.
Thanks in advance for not asking otherwise or pressuring our staff.
- Equipment may be borrowed by CURRENTLY ENROLLED ART STUDENTS ONLY.
- Students must have their FSU ID Cards in order to checkout equipment, no exceptions.
- Students become liable for any loss or damage incurred during their checkout period.
- Undergraduate students, MFA students, Faculty, and Staff within the Department of Art may borrow equipment for a period of ONE WEEK.
- Equipment is due by the end of checkout hours on it’s due date.
(NEW) Late Policy: STRICTLY ENFORCING
- One day late = Probation, no direct penalty.(We reserve the right to Ban you for excessive tardiness on returns)
- 2-5 days late = Banned from Checkout for 1 month.
- Late return (more than 5 days) = Banned from Checkout for rest of semester and immediate hold placed on your account until item is returned.
- Late return (more than 2 weeks) =Permanently banned from Equipment Checkout and immediate hold place on your account until item is returned.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you leave for rudeness or irritability.
- You must return all equipment, cords, batteries, bags, etc. We will not check an item back in (or even hold on to it) until the item is complete.
- YOU must be present at time of check out and check in – do not send someone else to deliver your equipment. We will not accept it.
- There are no renewals. Must check equipment back in for 24 hours in order to recheck out.
- 5- Kits with UNO SMD R2 circuit board and accessories
- 1- Motor Shield Kit for Arduino
- 1- Sound Shield Kit for Arduino
- 2- 3rd Gen. 32GB Apple iPads
- 6- Apple iPad Airs (Early 2014)
- 5- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7.0
- 1- Small Wacom Tablet Kit
- 7- Large Wacom Tablet Kits
- 6- Medium Wacom Tablet Kits
- 1- GoPro Hero 3
- 3-3Dconnexion 3D mice
- 2- ViewSonic VX2270Smh – LED 22″ Full HD Widescreen LED Backlight Monitors
- 4-Panasonic PV-GS70D 3CCD Cameras (mini)
- 1- Panasonic PVGS1 DV Camera
- 8- Canon Vixia HFM300 Video Cameras
- 6- Canon Vixia HFM41 Video Cameras
- 1- GoPro Hero3+ HD Video Camera
- 1- GoPro Hero HD Video Camera
- 2- K1000 Pentax 35mm Manual Film Cameras with 50mm Lens
- 18- AE-1 Canon 35mm Manual Film Cameras with 50mmLens
- 1- Nikon FM2 manual film camera with Micro-NIKKOR Auto 1:3.5 f=55mm lens
- 1- Nikon FG manual film camera with 50mm lens
- 1- Canon EOS Rebel Ti 35mm Manual Film Camera with 28-90mm Lens
- 1- Canon Rebel T2i 18MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens
- 5- Nikon D5100 16.2 MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens
- 5- Nikon D5200 24.1 MP Digital SLR with with 18-55mm Lens
- 6- 4×5 Toyo View Camera Kits with 150mm Lens
- 1- Canon 5D Digital SLR with 50mm f/1.4 Lens
- 1- Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR with 24-105mm Lens
- 1- Canon 70D DSLR with 18-135 mm Lens and Rode Shotgun Mic
- 1-Canon 70D DSLR with 18-135 mm Lens
- 8- Canon Rebel T7i EOS 800D/ 18-55mm Zoom Lens, Rode Microphone + screen
- 1- Pentax 6×7 Medium Format SLR Film Camera
- 1- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport
- 1- ColorMunki X-Rite Display Calibration Tool
- 1- Monaco Optix Precision Calibration tool and software
- 1- EZcolor Color Control for Creative Professionals Software
- 1- Lexar Media Compact Flash Card Reader
- 1- 18″ Cable Release for manual film cameras
- 2- 10″ Cable Releases for manual film cameras
- 4- LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Flashes
- 1- Sunpack Power Zoom 4000AF Hotshoe Flash
- 2- Canon Speedlite 420EX Hotshoe Flash
- 1- Canon Speedlite 155A Hot Shoe Flash
- 2- Polaris Digital Flash Meters
- 1- Gossen Ultra Pro Light Meter
- 1- Minolta Auto Meter 3F (Incident and Flash)
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm 1:1.8G Lens
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX Micro 40mm f/2.8G Lens
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens
- 1- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
- 1- Canon Lens FD 135mm 1:3.5
- Canon Macro Lens FD 100mm F/4 1:4
- 1- Pentax AF280T Flash
- 1- Velbon UP-43 Monopod
- 2- Gitzo G556 Monopod
- 10- Manfrotto190XDB Tripods with 804RC2 Heads
- 1- Slik SDV-20 Tripod
- 1-Slik U9000 Tripod
- 1-Bogen Professional Tripod
- 4- Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod
- 3- GorillaPod 3K Kit Tripod
- 1- Revo SR-1000 Shoulder Support for Video Shooting
- 8- Roxant Video Camera Stabilizer
- 1- Wireless Mic Kit w/ Camera Mount
- 3- Traveling Hot Light Kits (each with 2 Lowel Tota Lights, 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas)
- 1- Traveling Strobe Light Kit (2 Alien Bees B1699 Heads, 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas)
- 2- Neewer 5-in-1 Light Reflectors
- 2- Bescor Three-Point LED-70 Studio On-Camera Lighting Kit
- 8 Apple Thunderbolt to VGA Adapters
- 2 Apple Thunderbolt to HDMI, DVI, and Display Port Adapters
- 2 Apple USB-C to USB adapters
- 8- 6″ HDMI Cables
- 2- Sennheiser HD202 Headphones
- 1- Motorola MotoRoker S305 Wireless Headphones
- 2- 25′ 120SI Instrument Cables
- 2-10″ 120SI Instrument Cables
- 5- 25′ XLR Cables
- 2- Shure MIC SM58S Microphones
- 1- Cardioid Dynamic TM-7000 Microphone
- 2- TakStar SGC-598 Shotgun Microphones
- 1-Sound Shield and USB Microphone Kit
- 1- Samson Concert 88 16 Channel Wireless Mic Kit
- 1- Peavey PV6 6 Channel Audio Mixer
- 2- Behringer B115W PA Speakers
- 2- PA Speaker Stands
- 2- Epson VS400 Multimedia Projectors- 4000 lumens
- 2-Epson PowerLite Home Cinema Projectors- 3000 lumens
- 17- AAXA- Pico Projectors P3000- 500 lumens
- 3- ViewSonic PJD6531 Projectors- 3000 lumens
- 2- Benq Joybee GP1 MiniProjectors- 100 lumens
- 2- Optoma DH 1011 HD Projector
- 1 – Optoma EH300 – 3D WUXGA 1080p DLP Projector with Stereo Speakers – 3500 lumens
- 1- Kodak 4600 35mm Slide Projector