*FOR ENROLLED ART STUDENTS & FACULTY ONLY
If you have any questions Please contact email@example.com
We will not checkout or return items outside open times under any circumstances.
Thanks in advance for not asking otherwise or pressuring our staff.
CHECKOUT POLICIES & PERIODS
- Equipment may be borrowed by CURRENTLY ENROLLED ART STUDENTS ONLY.
- Students must have their FSU ID Cards in order to checkout equipment, no exceptions.
- Students become liable for any loss or damage incurred during their checkout period.
- Undergraduate students, MFA students, Faculty, and Staff within the Department of Art may borrow equipment for a period of ONE WEEK.
- Equipment is due by the end of checkout hours on it’s due date.
(NEW) Late Policy: STRICTLY ENFORCING
- One day late = Probation, no direct penalty.(We reserve the right to Ban you for excessive tardiness on returns)
- 2-5 days late = Banned from Checkout for 1 month.
- Late return (more than 5 days) = Banned from Checkout for rest of semester and immediate hold placed on your account until item is returned.
- Late return (more than 2 weeks) =Permanently banned from Equipment Checkout and immediate hold place on your account until item is returned.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you leave for rudeness or irritability.
- You must return all equipment, cords, batteries, bags, etc. We will not check an item back in (or even hold on to it) until the item is complete.
- YOU must be present at time of check out and check in – do not send someone else to deliver your equipment. We will not accept it.
- There are no renewals. Must check equipment back in for 24 hours in order to recheck out.
CURRENT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY
Our inventory includes the following items as of Spring 2021. This is not a list of what is available at this exact moment, so if you wish to borrow a specific item, please visit equipment checkout during open hours.
- 5- Kits with UNO SMD R2 circuit board and accessories
- 1- Motor Shield Kit for Arduino
- 1- Sound Shield Kit for Arduino
- 2- 3rd Gen. 32GB Apple iPads
- 6- Apple iPad Airs (Early 2014)
- 5- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7.0
- 1- Small Wacom Tablet Kit
- 7- Large Wacom Tablet Kits
- 6- Medium Wacom Tablet Kits
- 1- GoPro Hero 3
- 3-3Dconnexion 3D mice
- 2- ViewSonic VX2270Smh – LED 22″ Full HD Widescreen LED Backlight Monitors
- 4-Panasonic PV-GS70D 3CCD Cameras (mini)
- 1- Panasonic PVGS1 DV Camera
- 8- Canon Vixia HFM300 Video Cameras
- 6- Canon Vixia HFM41 Video Cameras
- 1- GoPro Hero3+ HD Video Camera
- 1- GoPro Hero HD Video Camera
- 2- K1000 Pentax 35mm Manual Film Cameras with 50mm Lens
- 18- AE-1 Canon 35mm Manual Film Cameras with 50mmLens
- 1- Nikon FM2 manual film camera with Micro-NIKKOR Auto 1:3.5 f=55mm lens
- 1- Nikon FG manual film camera with 50mm lens
- 1- Canon EOS Rebel Ti 35mm Manual Film Camera with 28-90mm Lens
- 1- Canon Rebel T2i 18MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens
- 5- Nikon D5100 16.2 MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens
- 5- Nikon D5200 24.1 MP Digital SLR with with 18-55mm Lens
- 6- 4×5 Toyo View Camera Kits with 150mm Lens
- 1- Canon 5D Digital SLR with 50mm f/1.4 Lens
- 1- Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR with 24-105mm Lens
- 1- Canon 70D DSLR with 18-135 mm Lens and Rode Shotgun Mic
- 1-Canon 70D DSLR with 18-135 mm Lens
- 8- Canon Rebel T7i EOS 800D/ 18-55mm Zoom Lens, Rode Microphone + screen
- 1- Pentax 6×7 Medium Format SLR Film Camera
- 1- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport
- 1- ColorMunki X-Rite Display Calibration Tool
- 1- Monaco Optix Precision Calibration tool and software
- 1- EZcolor Color Control for Creative Professionals Software
- 1- Lexar Media Compact Flash Card Reader
- 1- 18″ Cable Release for manual film cameras
- 2- 10″ Cable Releases for manual film cameras
- 4- LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Flashes
- 1- Sunpack Power Zoom 4000AF Hotshoe Flash
- 2- Canon Speedlite 420EX Hotshoe Flash
- 1- Canon Speedlite 155A Hot Shoe Flash
- 2- Polaris Digital Flash Meters
- 1- Gossen Ultra Pro Light Meter
- 1- Minolta Auto Meter 3F (Incident and Flash)
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm 1:1.8G Lens
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX Micro 40mm f/2.8G Lens
- 1- Nikon AF-S DX 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens
- 1- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
- 1- Canon Lens FD 135mm 1:3.5
- Canon Macro Lens FD 100mm F/4 1:4
- 1- Pentax AF280T Flash
- 1- Velbon UP-43 Monopod
- 2- Gitzo G556 Monopod
- 10- Manfrotto190XDB Tripods with 804RC2 Heads
- 1- Slik SDV-20 Tripod
- 1-Slik U9000 Tripod
- 1-Bogen Professional Tripod
- 4- Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod
- 3- GorillaPod 3K Kit Tripod
- 1- Revo SR-1000 Shoulder Support for Video Shooting
- 8- Roxant Video Camera Stabilizer
- 1- Wireless Mic Kit w/ Camera Mount
- 3- Traveling Hot Light Kits (each with 2 Lowel Tota Lights, 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas)
- 1- Traveling Strobe Light Kit (2 Alien Bees B1699 Heads, 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas)
- 2- Neewer 5-in-1 Light Reflectors
- 2- Bescor Three-Point LED-70 Studio On-Camera Lighting Kit
- 8 Apple Thunderbolt to VGA Adapters
- 2 Apple Thunderbolt to HDMI, DVI, and Display Port Adapters
- 2 Apple USB-C to USB adapters
- 8- 6″ HDMI Cables
- 2- Sennheiser HD202 Headphones
- 1- Motorola MotoRoker S305 Wireless Headphones
- 2- 25′ 120SI Instrument Cables
- 2-10″ 120SI Instrument Cables
- 5- 25′ XLR Cables
- 2- Shure MIC SM58S Microphones
- 1- Cardioid Dynamic TM-7000 Microphone
- 2- TakStar SGC-598 Shotgun Microphones
- 1-Sound Shield and USB Microphone Kit
- 1- Samson Concert 88 16 Channel Wireless Mic Kit
- 1- Peavey PV6 6 Channel Audio Mixer
- 2- Behringer B115W PA Speakers
- 2- PA Speaker Stands
- 2- Epson VS400 Multimedia Projectors- 4000 lumens
- 2-Epson PowerLite Home Cinema Projectors- 3000 lumens
- 17- AAXA- Pico Projectors P3000- 500 lumens
- 3- ViewSonic PJD6531 Projectors- 3000 lumens
- 2- Benq Joybee GP1 MiniProjectors- 100 lumens
- 2- Optoma DH 1011 HD Projector
- 1 – Optoma EH300 – 3D WUXGA 1080p DLP Projector with Stereo Speakers – 3500 lumens
- 1- Kodak 4600 35mm Slide Projector